Saturday 17 July 2010

Cutting it fine


I don't think I can avoid it any longer. My hair needs cutting.
I had found the perfect hairdresser but now not only has she had a baby but she is getting married and moving to Turkey.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.How bloody inconsiderate.
This means the hunt is on once again for someone who will actually cut my hair the way I have asked them to instead of shearing me to within an inch of my life and then insisting the near skinhead they have given me is exactly like the layered bob I asked for.
And then when you find one why do they always cut it wrong from the third time onwards? How many times do you have to explain that you just want them to do exactly the same as they did the first time?
Add to this the requirement of foils (no, when I said blonde and a darker blonde I did not mean brown and copper streaks) and the chances of finding another reliable hairdresser seem to be almost as slim as waking up to find I am a millionaire (it seems only Eastcliff Richard can actually do that but I bet even he hasn't found a great hairdresser).
Any suggestions (not of the bowl, scissors and pal in the kitchen variety please)?

No comments:

Post a Comment